Friday, December 9, 2011

Board Members

We are from Group 9B and these are the board members :


Mohd Anwar B Alwi



Call me: Nuar
Hometown : Temerloh, Pahang
Course : AT16 (Chemistry/Mathematics)
D.O.B : 16 January 1989
Philosophy :
~ Be the best among the best..:)
Email: nuaralwi89@yahoo.com




Nur Maizan Bt Mohd Ismail


People around me call me: myzan
Hometown : Banting, Selangor
Course : AT16 (Chemistry/Mathematics)
D.O.B : 13 November 1989
Philosophy :
~ Never give up no matter what happen.
~ I believe there always a beauty in every tragedy, so just keep smiling :D
Email: tanto_myzn@yahoo.com / tantomyzan@gmail.com (both are active).






Dalila Atiqah Bt Rusman Nor


Nickname : dell
Me : an active blogger (if there's nothing much to do)
Hometown : Subang, Selangor
Course : AT16 (Chemistry/Mathematics)
D.O.B : 03 November 1989
Aim : to find a better and fun way to teach chemistry and math
Motto : Be confident and SMILE...insyaAllah everything will be fine..~





Name : Norlela Binti Mohammad (ELL)
About me : Look like a girl, act like a lady,
think like a man, work like a boss .
Hometown : Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah
Course : Chemistry (major) , Mathematic (minor)
Date of Birth : 30 November
Quotes : I believe live is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated.


Nor Rafiah Bt Hussin


People call me "Pia" for short.
Hometown : Gemas, Negeri Sembilan
Course : AT16 (Chemistry/Mathematics)
D.O.B. : 22 July 1989
~ I don't have time to HATE people who HATE me....
cuz I'm busy in LOVING people who LOVE me...~







2 comments: